Million Tears

hye guyz!!...=)...its been a while..i leave my blog..miss blogging so much...HHA...nonsense....XD...ok2...this entry will be in english...=P...i know my english is sooooo bad....=='....but i tried to improve...XD....chaiyok2...=)...this entry is gonna be pretty loooong...XD


ok2...so here the story...huhu..hmm...first day...me & my family going back to village....=='...i hate that...=)..actually i have to go to afiqa's house...T__T...im sooo sorry fiqa...=)...i cant join you guys...bla..bla...bla..we reach the destination..=='...my face was always like that when im in village...HHA..


hmm...nothing special there...XD...next day is Saturday...we when out and " jalan-jalan "...=)...i was wearing my Justin Bieber shirt..and most of people looked at me...=='...aiy0o....puihh....HHA...its just a SHIRT...nothing matters...pfffftt..


and that night...i watch " Tirai AF 9 "...=)...i give them 8/10....huhu...to me theres 2 cute guys and girls....=)...love them...what i not satisfied is...5 of them got the names of my ancient enemies..friends..puiihh...HHA... seriously..here there are~~



  •  Afif ~ as usual my ancient enemies...HHA....why does your name so popular...pfftt...=P
  • Azri ~ my crazy classmate...Farid Azri....OMG...totally remind me of him...puihh...GK n TB...=)..
  • Amir ~ oMg..hha..=P...the name of hair guy...a.k.a onion a.k.a bawang....XD
  • Eka ~ trouble-maker...HHA....but not so much..=)
  • Miza ~ hmm....uhhh...==''....no offence...


=='...seriously..the last AF just like ==' to me...HHA...or it just a coincidence...huhu...i dont know either...=)..next day...." jalan-jalan " again...HHA...im bored to death...=='....bla..bla..bla...huhu...at night...i watch ghost story...=='...scary + funny..HHA....what a weird story...Setan Budeq...XD...and weird title...huhu...budeq means deaf a.k.a pekak...=)..


another story is Disaster Movie...XD....its totally mix..=)...iron man mix with enchanted + hell boy +hulk mix with indianna jones....HHA....so hilarious...you must watch it....=)..


hmm...the drama that i watch is Kejora & Bintang...=)...best!!....=)...and i saw Lucky perdana...=)...wah!!...i said.." man...he's cute..."...seriously...last i saw him in Upik Abu & Laura...=)...huhu...farah used to like him to...HHA....XD...


on sunday..we go bak home...=)....finally the time that i've been waiting...XD....on the way back...we stop by smart to buy my bro PS2....pfffftt...my papa offer I-Pad...but he is so empty-headed and pick PS2....ugghh...so dumb...=P...HHA...


i was a bit jealous...='(...and i cried a little....HHA...a girl cried is normal ok...=)...but it was worth it....then my papa & mama buy me a camera...HHA...im so fucking happy...XD.....huhu.... although its not CANON EOS 60D.....but i really appreciate it...thanks like a million times....=))... 


ok2....i wanna stop right here....huh....tomorrow i have to go to school...=)...ok2...chaw....theres a pile of homework on my desk....XD...lazybones....=P...



♥ Thanks for reading..luv yaa ♥